Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Marlon Brando


Marlon Brando is yet another actor who I consider to be the "cop-out" caricature. Many of the drawings I've seen out there lead me to believe that a whole lot of artists tend to think that if they slap on a Wild One biker's cap or a Don Corleone mustache, BAM!, they have captured Brando.

As most legendary actors go, they have their share of bizarre and questionable roles, so I chose to depict my first Brando attempt as his role as Christopher Reeves' father. I'm not too sure about this, but here it is.

2 comments:

Brad said...

haha i think it was a great choice! i dont think many people even remember that he was Christopher Reeves' father.

Bruce Oksol said...

You are correct. I had forgotten he played that role. Thanks. The blue eyes are awesome.