Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brad Childress


Not a birthday drawing here, and it might seem like blasphemy making this post right after drawing a Packers legend, but between all the buzz around his recent (and overplayed) sideline spat with Brett Favre, I felt it was time to draw Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress.

On a technical note, I could have made his ear much bigger. I stare at it and see how I should have made it stick out a bit more. Oh well, there's always next time.

See Brad Childress live, buy Minnesota Vikings Tickets from local ticket company Ticket King. Cheap Vikings Tickets including Vikings Playoff Tickets. Be there! Vikings Tickets with no hidden fees including local FREE pick-up near the Metrodome Minneapolis.

1 comment:

Viking Vixen said...

Love this Brad Childress drawing! especially with the beard. Without the beard (and the Vikings shirt), I think you could use this drawing for Dr. Phil - too. Ha ha.