Friday, March 26, 2010

Gig poster


Click on image for a better look!

One of my favorite live acts is coming back to town, and I haven't missed an opportunity to see them each time they've returned in the last 6 years. This show is somewhat unique because they aren't on tour, nor is there a new album to be supporting. Only 4 dates, one that happens to be here. Guzzlemug has been given the honor of opening for them.

Shane Prendiville, one of my friends in Guzzlemug, asked me if I was interested in coming up with a gig poster that will be getting screen-printed. Hell yes I was. So we sat down and brainstormed for a bit. Here's what we came up with.

4 comments:

lordmarcus said...

That turned out pretty awesome. Great work Zack.

Jesse said...

Lucky bastard.

仲亨仲亨 said...

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.............................................

Alina Chau said...

Wicked!